Search This Blog

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Day 63: Tuesday, June 30, 2009

On Tuesday, Ari and I went to the Newburgh waterfront.  We biked (or rather she walked with her "skuut" and I just walked) along the river and then sat down on a bench to eat some snacks.  While we were sitting there, a couple in probably their 50's strolled over to a bench close-by (not pictured here).  Not long after they sat down, the man got on one knee and proposed.  Yes, with just Ari and I as audience.  I waited for a while until they were just talking again (rather than kissing) and then went over and asked if they'd like me to take a picture of them there and then email it to them.  Out of respect for their privacy I decided not to put the picture on the blog.  You can use the picture I DID provide, though, and a little bit of imagination instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment