Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Jen's Bridals!

So, while I was in Peru (see previous post), Tom's sister, Jen, got engaged to her boyfriend, Curtis! It was great to have another couple there so that we weren't the only ones and it was great to be able to partake in the excitement of the engagement. Tom's brother, Matt, is a fabulous budding photographer and we both were able to take some pictures for the couple. Here are some of the bridal photos I took of Jen. These are all in the family's backyard.

1:


2:


3: I thought this was a good "sisters" shot of Jen and Emily.


4:


5:


6:


7:


8:


9:


10:

2 comments:

  1. I started feeling inspired so I just started updating. So far so good. I really like these photos you took. PLants are so much easier to take pictures of than people. How do you get the background to kind of blur like that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for feeling inspired! And I absolutely agree about the plants being easier. To get it to blur you just set the aperture to as high as it'll go, which on my camera is f 3.5 . When you do that it will only have what you are focusing on be in sharp focus and it will blur the background. I do this a lot with both people and plants.

    ReplyDelete