Search This Blog

Monday, January 25, 2010

Breakfast

I recently moved into my own apartment for the very first time and it has been VERY exciting. One of the aspects of it all that I have appreciated most has been...buying and eating my own food. Don't misunderstand. I am very grateful to all of those who have fed me their food over the last year and a half (Johnsons, Mom and Dad, Matt and Greta, Gail and Mark, Tom's parents, Deanna, the list goes on and on...) but I have my own unique food palate and therefore, could never be fully satisfied gastronomically without picking out my own food. Since I have been in my new apartment I have been excited to eat before every meal and more than satisfied after and so, it is only fitting that I celebrate that fact using my camera. This post, therefore, features a lovely before shot of my breakfast this morning, as well as an after shot, symbolizing my excitement to eat and my satisfaction afterward. A little odd, I know, but it's so important to me!

1:


2:


1 comment:

  1. That's really funny! I love that you made a whole post about this. I totally agree though. When you live on your own you finally get to choose what you want to eat all the time. Unfortunately, you have to do all the cooking yourself. That means I end up having pasta or something else really easy most of the time!

    ReplyDelete