Search This Blog

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Arron's Wedding Reception

Alright.  It's been a while.  Life happened.  Then my mom emailed me and demanded I update my blog.  So, here we go.  Even though this happened four months ago, I present to you....Arron's Wedding Reception!  

Since it happened for months ago, I hope you will forgive me for having very limited dialog in this post.  I am anxious to move into the present....sorry Arron!

In case you don't know my brother, he served in Iraq a couple  of times.  While he was there several of his friends passed away.  This table is for them.

Don't the decorations look happy?


Tom held my niece, Rori, a lot during our visit.  She's awesome.


The kids LOVED these lights and just wanted to grab them.






So so so cute.

By the way, I'm writing this post while one of my nieces is laying next to me on my bed.  It's taking forever because she's super distracting!  She's only a couple months old and she's staring at me expectantly, wanting me to play with her.  Every time I do anything (make faces, shake her belly, move her legs) she just giggles and giggles.  Such a great baby!  Ok, back to the wedding.

I thought the room even looked cool when they were taking it down.

And one of the kids finally got to play with the light.
Happy 4 month anniversary Arron!!!

1 comment:

  1. Just to put the record straight....I told you I missed your blog. I guess you thought that was demanding. Thanks sweetie. I miss you.

    ReplyDelete