Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Day 51: Saturday, June 13, 2009

1:


Sorry that I've been a little lax on posting.  It takes SO long to process all my photos and prepare them for the blog.  And really, it's not just about the blog, it's about the fact that I require myself to process (edit, change the file type and put in the right place) each photo before I put do anything else with it (put it on the blog).  I really try to keep up on that, otherwise it will never happen and I won't be fully utilizing my photos.  Anyway, that's why I'm behind!

On Saturday, I actually got myself to wake up at 5 AM to try to take photos of the Nicholson's garden at sunrise!  Woah.  Unfortunately, because I still don't have my tripod back (don't even get me started) all but the last few were too blurry to be any good.  After that, I spent the day with some friends.  So all my photos on this post are from those two activities.


2:

3:


4:


5:


6:


7:


8:


9:


10:


11:


12:


13:  At my friends' house there are all these little teeny tiny frogs hanging around their pond.


14: Taken when we took a detour from our bike-ride to walk through a wheat field.


15: Another killdeer.  This one was the most dramatic yet, probably because, as you can see, her nest was RIGHT by our car.  Poor thing.  I think she was pretty stressed out by us.


16: Broken wing impression to try to get us away from her babies.


17:


2 comments:

  1. These are all very good. I'm sure you are learning lots about birds and flowers. So did you take any pictures of your friends?

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are some of my favorites so far, I really like all of them!

    ReplyDelete