Search This Blog

Friday, June 5, 2009

Day 42: Thursday, June 4, 2009


So, first, to explain, the last few days I've gotten to a point where I'm pretty tired of taking pictures of the same things all the time and I'm really needing some new material.  It was really hard for me to motivate myself to specifically make an effort to take pictures.  Luckily, yesterday, this Robin just happened to perch right out my window, so the pictures presented themselves and the same happened to be the case today.  However, because of this slump, I've decided to change my current focus to editing.  So, coming up, I'll start to put up at least one edited photo on the blog each day, usually of a picture that has already been posted on here.  Sometimes I'm sure I'll use the blog to post some new picture I took and liked, but I'll mostly be focusing on editing for the next little while.  Anyone have any tips on editing?


No comments:

Post a Comment