Search This Blog

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Sarah's Baby Shower

Both of my sisters recently gave birth to beautiful baby boys. Sadly, they waited until the day after and two days after I arrived in Taiwan. Luckily, I was able to attend Sarah's baby shower because it happened to be the same week I was in town for my own bridal shower. Here are some of the photos I took of it.

1: I did NOT take this photo, but I had to introduce the little man who all this fuss was about! His name is Cash and isn't he just adorable?


2: The food.


3: The dessert.


4:


5: Nearest to farthest: My cousin Lorie, Sarah's step mother-in-law, my aunt Gail and all the way at the end...prego Sarah!


6: It was ducky themed.


7:


8: Items used for one of the games.


9: During one of the games in which diapers are filled with different types of melted chocolate bars and through sniffing and eyeing them you have to guess what kind they are.


10: Sarah opening the blanket my mom made for Cash.


11: Ladies in the ward giving approving glances.


12: Ducky cake


13:


14: My sister, Emily, watched the whole thing through skype. My Dad and Lorie are smiling at her cute little girl, Josie, in this photo.



No comments:

Post a Comment