Search This Blog

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Yes, It Has Been a While

So, it has been quite a while since my last blog post! Basically, once I got engaged my time was swallowed up in a vacuum and I am juuuust beginning to recover it. I'm slowly going to start putting up all the good pictures I've missed from the last few months until I'm all caught up! That means that, if you stay tuned, you will be treated to pictures of Tom's graduation, a trek I went on, Sarah's baby shower, the Honeymoon, Taiwan and, of course, plenty of nature photos. To start with, here are some photos from a walk Tom and I went on at this park in Tulsa. This is also where I went to think when I was trying to decide whether or not Tom and I should get married! Enjoy!

1: I really wanted to take engagement photos at the bench.


2: Horrible, blurry photo, but can you see that it would have been cute for engagement photos?


3:


4:


5:


6:


7:


Ok, hopefully more soon!

1 comment: