Search This Blog

Sunday, July 3, 2011

My July 4th



Tomorrow morning (the 4th of July) I will wake up at an ungodly hour to take the 5:30 am train to Kaohsiung.  I will then meet up with a group of Chinese teachers and we will all take a bus to....well, I have no idea where.  Then I will spend the entire day doing an English camp for ethnic Taiwanese kids.  I have no idea what it's really going to be like.  I will do the camp for 3 days, then come on home.  I will be staying in a building that "looks like a hotel."  I will be off at 5pm every day, but "the place is quite rural and we cannot go out at night."  I have no idea what I am going to eat.  That's pretty much all I know.  It will also be the first time I will have spent more than, say, six hours away from Tom since we were married almost 1 year ago.  I will return just a couple days before our anniversary :) .

Wish me luck!  And happy 4th!

No comments:

Post a Comment