Search This Blog

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Can Plants

One day a couple months ago I was grocery shopping and I saw a display of some plants that grow, from seed, out of a can.  They looked cool and were pretty cheap so I bought some.  They were a great buy!

I love growing seeds because I feel like they're always a bit of a surprise.  Here's a picture from right after they sprouted.  The one on the left is an "impatient."  In the middle is a "music plant."  And at the end is the aptly named "magic bean."


If you click on the picture, you can see the the "magic bean" says "thank you."  


Can you see why they call it a "magic bean?"  It's crazy.  Every day I go in to see them it has gotten longer and has moved around to face a different direction.



Here's what the other two currently look like.  I hope the impatient gets flowers before we leave, but it probably won't.




If I keep posting roughly once a day, I'll be caught up in no time!

No comments:

Post a Comment