Search This Blog

Friday, April 24, 2009

Day 4: Friday, April 24, 2009

So today is Ari's birthday.  She is now THREE.  We are having her party tomorrow, so expect to see some party pics then.  Today wasn't that eventful though.  Since I can't figure out how to really move around pictures and text in blogger so that they are exactly as I'd like, the pictures are in reverse chronological order today.  The first one here is from when Ari and I took our neighbor's dog on a walk.  A couple of the kids down the street came with us and this little boy's name is Christopher.  He is SO sweet to Ari.  I chose this picture just because it was a sweet moment.
 The second photo here is from Ari, Greta (my aunt, Ari's mom) and I painted together.  I decided to go Jackson Pollock style.  And, in case you couldn't tell, the painting is actually upside down here...








Then we have a robin who I caught sitting in a tree in the backyard.  Robins are everywhere.


The last on is of Ari taking her camera outside so we could both take pictures together.  It's a little blurry and imperfect, but I like the colors and the composition.  Though, having her whole hand in the photo would have been nice.

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment