Search This Blog

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Day 5: Saturday, April 25, 2009

Today I went to Angel Mounds State Historical Site (look it up) and took these first two photos.  I am having an incredibly difficult time getting my camera to focus on fast moving subjects that are far/semi-far away.  I realize that's difficult for any camera probably, but any advice?  Mine's suppoooosed to be good at it.  I mean, I realize I can manually focus, but that isn't so practical in this scenario.  Anyway, these next two aren't perfect, but are better than the vast majority I've taken in those conditions.  Both are cropped.














I also acted photographer for my cousin and her friend's joint birthday party.  I took tons of great pictures, but I figure you're probably sick of kid photos, especially of Ariana, so I left it to just these three.


Obviously I didn't take this one.  It's courtesy of one of the neighbors.













This one would obviously be better if the hand and the other picture taker (Andrea) weren't in it, but I love Ari with the balloons.  It's so purely "kid."  Besides, you can photoshop those things out right?  I really need to learn some editing skills.

Well, that's all for today folks.  I'm quite proud of myself for narrowing the 1071 photos I took today to just 5.

Peace.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Sheri 1071 pictures in one day. Do you still have a finger to click the button? At this rate you'll need surgery to repair the damage by the end of the year.
    I loved the dragonfly and butterfly pics the best. I love kid pics also but I'm a sucker for nature.

    ReplyDelete