Search This Blog

Sunday, May 17, 2009

And back. Day 23: May 14, 2009


Ok, so I've actually been trying to get the blog back up for a couple of days now, but could not figure out why it wasn't allowing me to upload any pictures.  I give full credit to mom for helping me figure out that it was because I'd started saving all of these photos as tiff files.  Who KNOWS how long it would have taken me to figure that one out otherwise.  Thanks mom!  Anyway, both of these were taken in my neighbors garden.  I am IN LOVE with the flower on top.  There's actually a pretty funny story behind it, but I need to figure out what the flower is call first, to give the right background to the story.  At any rate, I'm glad to be back on the blog!  This doesn't mean I'm back for good though.  I'm photographing a wedding next weekend and will be putting a lost of time into that the whole week.  I'll probably still be taking photos, I just may not put them on the blog til after this weekend.  We'll see.


No comments:

Post a Comment