Search This Blog

Monday, May 18, 2009

Day 26: Sunday, May 17, 2009

1:


These shots were all taken at Howell Wetlands.  If you have time, I'd LOVE to get your input again on which ones you'd like.  That is really always the case, but I understand that you all probably don't have time to do that on every post.  So, I'd just like to let you know that any time you have the time, I greatly appreciate input.  I think I'll start numbering them each time now.  For this blog, I'd most especially like to know which is your favorite for those that look similar.  Also, I put #8 on there just because it came out looking interesting.  Thanks!

2:


3:


4:


5:


6:


7:


8:


9:


2 comments:

  1. K, #1 is meh, 2 is a little dark, 3 and 4 are much better. I love 5, definitely my favorite, 6 is very cool, 7 is not my favorite, love the shadows in 8, and 9 is very cool too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for giving me good feedback em! I love it! Also, I'm glad you seem to be noticing a lot of the things that I've been noticing.

    ReplyDelete