Search This Blog

Friday, May 1, 2009

Day 11: Friday, May 1, 2009

So, can anyone guess what this is a picture of?Part of me wants to just not tell you and part of me just isn't the kind of person who even has the ability to not tell you, so in spite of the fact that this photo is way more exciting when your imagination is at work, I'll let you in on the fact that it is this scary factory/plant thing I pass sometimes when I'm coming back from Kentucky.  Yeah, I went to Kentucky today and have done so before.  It's close.  On the drive home I decided to see if it was possible to take pictures of anything in that lighting/from the car/while driving.  Mom - I know this worries you and yes, maybe it should.  Sorry.  This is the best I could do.  Not the best photo, but, eh, I'll have a better one for you tomorrow.  Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment