Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Day 31: Friday, May 22, 2009

1: There were a few baby birds (blackbirds or grackles I think) right outside Carthage Jail.


This was really the only day I was able to go sightseeing around Nauvoo and Carthage.  Somehow, although I was sightseeing all day, I still managed to have some of my best photos be of birds and plants.  Go figure.  Apparently I'm just not as good at other types of photography, eh?  Hopefully that'll change.  Anyway, I'm sorry that I keep forgetting to include numbers, but I remembered this time.

2: Scott looking out the window that Joseph Smith fell through when he was shot.


3: One of the baby birds being fed, too bad the stick was in the way!


4: Lady bug on a bud outside the Visitor's Center.


5:


6: One of the carriage or wagon ride contraptions.


7: Taken while on the wagon ride.


8: Flower bud across the street from the temple.


9:


No comments:

Post a Comment